Project and service technician (M/F/D)
Always wanted to discover the world?
Then why not join BBG and work at the BBG locations or our customers’ production sites in North and Central America, Asia and Europe, using them as a starting point for your travels.
What we offer:
The necessary freedom to work independently and on your own, tailored development opportunities, performance-related pay and good social benefits. We value respectful cooperation and are proud of our family-like workingatmosphere.
You decide yourself on your weekly working hours and a working time model that suits you best - work life balance included. You want more than 30 days of vacation? No problem, let's explore the key points for your dream job together.
Your tasks - after comprehensive onboarding at the Mindelheim head office:
- Set up and commission our machines and systems after initial commissioning has been completed at the head office, with you mainly working as part of a team inGermany and abroad.
- Add or repair systems at our customer's sites or provide support through professionaltroubleshooting.
- Advise and train our customers regarding the maintenance and preventive maintenance of their machinery andequipment.
- Support our customers by phone and remotely during the troubleshooting process.
Assignments with our customers usually last between 1 and 5 days within Europe and between 2 and 4 weeks outside Europe.
- You are a technician or master craftsman or offer comparable professional experience in the electrical or mechanical engineering sectors. Career changers are also welcome.
- You have good English language skills.
- You have PLC knowledge for program modification or troubleshooting, ideally with S7/TIA.
- You routinely handle drives and control cabinets.
- Customer orientation is a matter of course for you.
- A high degree of flexibility as well as a confident and competent appearance round out your profile.
Are you interested?
Then why not contact us for an interview and send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online portal.