We offer interesting trainee positions in the following careers:
- Electronic Technician for Automation Technology
- Industrial Mechanic
- Tool Mechanic, specialised in Moulding Technology
- Industrial Clerk
- Clerk for Office Management
With the dual education programme, we offer the optimum career start for secondary school graduates and higher education students:
- Electronic Technician for Automation Technology / Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Industrial Mechanic / Mechanical Engineering (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Tool Mechanic / Mechanical Engineering (Bachelor of Engineering)
Training especially means “learning by doing”. We see our trainees as independently learning people, who work on the common success of BBG with initiative and commitment. In practice, this means that during your training you are actively incorporated into different company areas and work there in a team. In this, your willingness to perform and increasing specialist qualification are exacted. At the same time, you take advantage of your colleagues’ knowledge.
Please send your application to AUSBILDUNG@bbg-mbh.com by 31 October at the latest for the training year beginning on 01 September of next year.
If you prefer to send us your application documents by post:
BBG GmbH & Co. KG
Heimenegger Weg 12